Financial Assistance
Home Construction Kids Rooftops


Community Action (OACAA - Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies)
Local Community Action Agencies offer a range of services and opportunities that include help with paying energy bills and weatherization services to reduce energy costs.

HEAP (Home Energy Assistance Program)
Ohioans with low-income may be eligible for financial assistance with energy bills through the Ohio Department of Development. The HEAP site provides details on the program and contact information.

Veterans' Assistance
Veterans Service Officers (VSO) provide financial assistance to veterans to help pay overdue utility bills, make mortgage and rent payments, and provide food. Each county has a VSO which can provide assistance 4 times in a 12-month period.

Individuals may also check with local churches and affiliates in their area.`