Protect your home and family 24 hours, 7 days a week.
South Central Power offers wireless systems for existing homes and businesses, and a
combination hard-wired and wireless system for new homes under construction. Both types are
easily expandable as your needs change. You do not need to be an electric customer to have a security
system from South Central Power. A system will protect against intruders, fire, and other dangers. The
system can detect unauthorized entry, motion within rooms, high or low temperatures in
temperature sensitive areas and more. Each system is custom designed to provide your home with
the best protection.
View listing of products
Easy to operate, each system is monitored
24 hours a day by a UL Approved monitoring center.
Why choose a security system from South Central Power?
- Providing intrusion, environmental and medical alert security systems based on the
same cooperative principles used in providing electric service.
- Our manufacturers, such as GE-Interlogix, Intellisense and Ademco, are industry leaders
in both wireless and hard-wired sensors and security panels.
- Priced at, or below, packaged system prices. South Central Power's low 24 hour
monitoring rate which also includes "normal wear and tear" maintenance.
- South Central Power will assess your security needs based on what you want and
provide an estimate for your system at no cost or obligation. Financing may be available
for equipment purchases of $300 or more.
- All systems are installed and serviced by experienced South Central Power staff who
are available 24 hours a day to make sure you are 100% satisfied.