$100 Refrigerator and Stand-alone Freezer Rebate Program
South Central Power offers a $100 rebate on the purchase of an ENERGY STAR® refrigerator or stand-alone freezer.
Save on energy costs by replacing your old, inefficient refrigerator or stand-alone freezer with a new ENERGY STAR® appliance and receive a $100 rebate from South Central Power!
- This rebate is available only to residential members of South Central Power Company.
- Purchase must be a new ENERGY STAR-certified refrigerator or stand-alone freezer, 10-30 cubic feet in size.
- Purchase must be made by June 30, 2020.
South Central Power’s rebate budget is limited. Offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Offer expires when funds are depleted. Program guidelines are subject to change.
- If you pay less for your new appliance than the rebate amount, you will receive only the amount you paid.
- Only ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators and stand-alone freezers are eligible.
- A maximum of one refrigerator rebate and/or one stand-alone freezer rebates may be paid per year.
- See 2019-20 South Central Power Rebate Program Requirements for full details about this program. See the 2018-19 South Central Power Rebate Program Requirements for prior year program requirements.
- Determine your potential savings with this ENERGY STAR calculator.
How do I participate?
- Use the online rebate form below, or download the Rebate Program 2019-2020 form.
- Complete and submit the rebate form including a copy of your purchase receipt and ENERGY STAR label.
- A bill credit will be processed to the applying member’s account within six weeks of submission.
Consult with your appliance dealer about removing your older, less energy-efficient appliances. We caution you against repurposing the old refrigerator or stand-alone freezer, especially to a garage or barn that becomes very hot in warmer weather. That could cause this older appliance to work harder to keep items cool and cause a significant increase in your energy bill. Please note: South Central Power is not responsible for the removal of old units.