$100 Refrigerator and Stand-alone Freezer Rebate Program
South Central Power offers a $100 rebate on the purchase of an ENERGY STAR® refrigerator or stand-alone freezer.
Save on energy costs by replacing your old, inefficient refrigerator or stand-alone freezer with a new ENERGY STAR® appliance and receive a $100 rebate from South Central Power!
- This rebate is available only to residential members of South Central Power Company.
- Purchase must be a new ENERGY STAR-certified refrigerator or stand-alone freezer, 10-30 cubic feet in size.
- Purchase must be made between June 1, 2020, and June 30, 2021.
South Central Power’s rebate budget is limited. Offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Offer expires when funds are depleted. Program guidelines are subject to change.
- If you pay less for your new appliance than the rebate amount, you will receive only the amount you paid.
- Only ENERGY STAR certified refrigerators and stand-alone freezers are eligible.
- A maximum of one refrigerator rebate and/or one stand-alone freezer rebates may be paid per year.
- See 2020-21 South Central Power Rebate Program Guidelines for full details about this program.
- Determine your potential savings with this ENERGY STAR calculator.
How do I participate?
- Use the online rebate form below, or download the Rebate Program 2020-2021 form.
- Complete and submit the rebate form including a copy of your purchase receipt and ENERGY STAR label. When using the online form, all documentation must be uploaded as pdf files. An automated email will be sent if your upload is successful.
- A bill credit will be processed to the applying member’s account within six weeks of submission.
Consult with your appliance dealer about removing your older, less energy-efficient appliances. We caution you against repurposing the old refrigerator or stand-alone freezer, especially to a garage or barn that becomes very hot in warmer weather. That could cause this older appliance to work harder to keep items cool and cause a significant increase in your energy bill. Please note: South Central Power is not responsible for the removal of old units.